Notes / Directions
- Many people recommend removing the stem from cilantro, don't do it! That's where most of the flavor is.
- This option is great for those who can't finish a bundle of cilantro before it goes bad, but note that the flavor is significantly bolder than fresh.
- Do not chop the cilantro before dehydrating, it will only be more work to remove it from the tray in tiny pieces.
- Instead, trim and dehydrate them whole. You can crush it up into smaller pieces once it's dry.
- Dried cilantro is very brittle and packs a big flavor punch.